I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam – Lizzy Jay Nollywood actress Lizzy Jay has revealed that she took bike from Lagos to Ibadan to write her final exam at the Polytechnic, Ibadan. The actress, while narrating on the stress of combining education with career, was so excited to have finally signed out, and couldn’t wait to get the best out of her acting career. In her post, she also mentioned how she missed out on important and lucrative deals just because she had to be in school. Read her full post below: One of the hardest things I’ve had to do is combining school with entertainment, I almost give in to the frustrations and pressure but I’m happy I didn’t,….is it the stress of traveling Lagos (work) and Ibadan (school) several times in a week? This minute I’m in Lagos working, another minute I’m in Ibadan to answer school calls, an example was how I left Lagos Island 4pm yesterday (working for infinix), 7:30pm I was still held in Lagos Traffic, and ...
Otedola gifts N5bn, as Dangote donates N100m to DJ Cuppy Foundation Business mogul, Femi Otedola, has donated N5bn to the Cuppy Foundation, a philanthropic project of his singer daughter, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy. Mr. Otedola, who was represented by another one of his daughters, Tolani, made the announcement during the ‘Gold Gala,’ an event by his daughter, at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, on Sunday evening, to a standing ovation from guests in attendance. Tolani said, “My father, Mr. Femi Otedola, has been at the forefront of supporting worthy causes. “It is in this spirit that he will be donating the sum of N5bn to the children of Borno, Adamawa and Katsina through the Save the Children.” Among the guests were Vice-President Yemi Osinbjao; CEO, Save the Children, UK, Kevin Watkins; Mr. Femi Otedola; entrepreneur, Hajia Bola Shagaya; Ambassador Babagana Kingibe; and Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Niyi Adebayo. They also included the Senator Gabriel S...
JUST IN: Sunday Igboho’s House Allegedly On Fire In Ibadan Sunday Igboho’s house in Ibadan is on fire. And allegations are on the streets that the Fulanis are behind the act, as a repraisal attack. Chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho’s Old House is allegedly set on Fire by Fulani at Soka area in Ibadan, Oyo State. Eye Witnesses said the house was set on fire some minutes after electricity was switched off around the whole area. hat he was living in the house, till he moved to a new house he built still in Ibadan. It will be recalled that, several houses belonging to the Seriki Fulani of Oyo State, Alhaji Saliu Abdulkadir, were allegedly set on fire by aggrieved youths in Igangan community of Ibarapa zone of Oyo State, on Friday night after the visit of Sunday Adeyemo (aka Sunday Igboho) to enforce his seven-day quit notice to the Fulani herdsmen in the area.
Comments
Post a Comment