CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE. BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical
CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE. BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical I sincerely don't know how this fits in here but l think it is worth sharing since the source is authentic. I am honestly ANGRY I recall that Professor Maurice Iwu, our erstwhile INEC Chairman once said that he has cure for Coronavirus. Nothing is heard from the Federal Government. I was sad, embarrassed, to say the least when Chairman on CoVid-19 went in the air to say he was seeking the approval of Mr President to import Madagascar concoction to Nigeria. What happened to our Alternative Medicine outfit? What happened to individual initiatives of herbal practitioners? Now this: CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE. BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical. On March 3rd 2020, I got a call from The Honorable Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was center...
Comments
Post a Comment